Sunday, October 31, 2010

Walk to Remember 2010!

The 4th Annual Walk to Remember was on September 25, 2010. But, this was the 5th walk that I have been to for JD. I still remember the first walk in Arizona, 6 months after JD was born. It was such a healing day for me. My heart ached for all the other families that were grieving a loss, but I was comforted to know that I was not alone in my journey. I knew I had friends that would always know and always remember how the loss of JD affected me. I knew that JD had special friends with him in Heaven and I knew that these special angels were gathered together to watch over their crying families and try to send them some comfort. It's my hope that the Walk to Remember here in East Idaho will give families a similar feeling of peace and comfort. I want them to know they are not alone and that there is always someone to help on their journey of grief.
We love you so much JD!
Triston and Connor enjoyed drawing messages on the balloons for their older brother!
Grandma Packer and cousins Logan and Clara also decorated balloons!
Cousin Mackayla pushing little brother Triston during the walk!
Connor walking with Grandpa Packer!
I love this picture of Connor. I am going to crop it and blow it up and hang it on the wall!
JD - I hope you saw our balloons that we sent to you and I hope you know we send our love to you daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment