Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Brother Connor

JD's second little brother, Connor Weston, was born on January 20th, 2009. It is so great to be the mother of 3 boys and I long to have JD with us. It is so hectic with 2 of them, I am sure that three would be even more fun! I took these pictures of Connor when he was about two weeks old. It means a lot to me to include JD in our lives and this is a way for me to do it. I took similar pictures with Triston when he was a baby, but they are also on the computer I can't get to work, so I will post them when I can. The bunny that is in the pictures is the bunny that JD had in the hospital and the one that I wasn't able to put in the shadow box. I'm so glad I didn't, because when I want to include JD in something, using the bunny is my way of doing that. I have used the bunny in Triston's professional pictures and it is always on the walks with us. I think I have the three most handsome boys ever!











No comments:

Post a Comment